That's sooo cute! I'm always guaranteed a giggle when I read your post. love it! :D
Awhhhh! So Cute! I bet she just learned from watching her Mommy, huh Tara, don't be shy!
Oh, you just want to pat that little naked bum!!! She is so dang adorable!
Holy Cow!! I just looked at the time you posted that. We were up at the same time blogging!! Same same teacher.
Cute baby!
Gotta love baby buns!
That little Ava can steal anyone's heart! We love helpers, can she come help at my house?!
SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! I want to pinch those cheeks!!!!!
Hahaha!! Classic picture! Save that one for the wedding video!
That is so CUTE!!! You SO need to frame that picture! Gotta love that little girl and her little naked butt!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That's sooo cute! I'm always guaranteed a giggle when I read your post. love it! :D
Awhhhh! So Cute! I bet she just learned from watching her Mommy, huh Tara, don't be shy!
Oh, you just want to pat that little naked bum!!! She is so dang adorable!
Holy Cow!! I just looked at the time you posted that. We were up at the same time blogging!! Same same teacher.
Cute baby!
Gotta love baby buns!
That little Ava can steal anyone's heart! We love helpers, can she come help at my house?!
SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! I want to pinch those cheeks!!!!!
Hahaha!! Classic picture! Save that one for the wedding video!
That is so CUTE!!! You SO need to frame that picture! Gotta love that little girl and her little naked butt!
Post a Comment