background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Woo Hoo! New Do!

I did it!
I went to Erin's salon and asked her to chop my hair off!
I. Love. It.
My head feels ten pounds lighter, it's so much cooler, and it's so much easier to do.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Erin, for being the best hairdresser in the entire world!!!
Anyone who wants to have fabuloso hair too, 
let me know and I'll hook you up with Erin's salon number!
Woo Hoo!

22 comments:

Cindy said...

Love it!!!

ikathy said...

You look so CUTE! I love the new "woo hoo do". Good job Erin! (Of course, she had the perfect model to work on.)

katie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! You can pull off any do!! So excited to see it in person!

Ashley said...

You are so hot!!!

Krista said...

SEXY BEAST is more like it!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful and talented.

Both of you.(I sensed you asking which one of you I was talking about)

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! You will love having it off your neck for summer.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

It makes me want to cut my hair! You look HOT! I couldn't stop staring at you last night! You should have posted a picture of yourself yesterday in your gray vintage dress and pearls! Model material!

mrs. timberlake said...

Once you go short you never go black....

or something like that.


welcome to the club of short hair. you may be the vice president.

and, i hate you a little more today because you are also a skinny minnie. i don't like those.

mrs. timberlake said...

one more thing. consider yourself officially recruited in the current cause stacey and i are battling.

boots for little lambs in a decent price range. if you see cowboy boots in a store other than perryman, saba, sheplers, etc you must sound your horn three times - not the same horn you would sound if the zombies are coming. that would just be confusing.

jmcmurdie said...

Cute hair do! You are a beautiful girl!!!!!!!!!! Lucky Arron.
Mom McMurdie

Liz said...

Your new "do" is super HOTT! I LOVE it!

btw... Erin-- you look super super super duper cute as a prego!!

The McLaws Family said...

Holy Crap! I've been out of town and missed the whole unveiling, Super Cute! Kudos to Erin too!

Hohmann Family said...

You look great! I'm very impressed.

*JULIA* said...

Erin wanted to do that same cut on me months ago but I told her to stop messing around and give me a real cut.
Okay I actually love it, but how did you pin it all under there?
Was it extensions?

Julianne said...

So cute! Anytime you are ready to style mine let me know.

corbin6 said...

seriously, i didnt think you could get any cuter. but you did. um..i dont think i can be your friend anymore. or..i could just start stalking you. i mean keep stalking you. then i can get her number and get cute hair too!! ok. i like that idea.

Melissa and Matt said...

WOW! That is a great hair style! You almost make me brave enough to try a short style. Well see if I get the guts...

Staci Kramer said...

I am just waiting for the update on the eye surgery.... how did it all go down? did it go down at all? Did you chicken out or are you back in 20/20 land. I'm so curious about your experience. Please let me know how it all went. did you do the valium? did you let them magically upsell you? I'd love to compare notes and make sure you are doing well. Its a freaky experience. Call me sometime of post about it if you did it. Im so curious!

barryblog said...

I saw it, but I thought you had it tucked under somehow. I think it looks so cute!!

Brooke said...

Tara you are so beautiful....love the new haircut and style!

Wow Erin you are so good at what you do!

The Pritchard Party said...

Agreed. Erin's definitely the best! I need to pay another visit soon.

LOVE your new hairdo!