background

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve Pajamas

Every year I get the kids pajamas that they get to open on Christmas Eve.  The pajamas I got for the boys this year, weren't exactly what I thought they were.  I was not aware that they were TIGHT fitting pj's :)  The boys were very excited to put on their new STRETCHY PANTS,  They actually had quite a lot of fun entertaining me in their new pj's.  I asked Logan if he still liked them even though they weren't loose like I thought, and he said, "Heck yes!!!  I'm Thing One and he's Thing Two!!!  These Rock!!!"  It's the little things in life that entertain us :)

13 comments:

Randi said...

Hahahaha! That is awesome! They look great. I love how they're posing for GQ or something. lol!

Cheryl said...

Logan is hilarious!! Thing One and Thing Two... he's right! I especially love Logan's pose. That other little imp is just plain old cute!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! I like the Thing One and Thing Two thought process. Who wouldn't love being a character from the Cat in the Hat!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is so awesome! I love how they are posing! Those boys crack me up!! Too funny!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Did you notice that Christian and Stephanie's kids got the same pajama's??? :)

Kristie said...

They look like they are having so much FUN!!! They crack me up :)

barryblog said...

WOW!! Logan is luck I am not his teacher anymore... He woul dnever live this picture down!! Too Funny.

Brianne said...

I absolutely love the boys pj's!!!! Especially the great poses! They are the same pj's that Nie's little boys had for Christmas eve! Also I love Logan's comment, he is so right on! I LOVE these kids! Where is Bean's in her pj's???

Gates & Tausha said...

oooh---modelicious!

cute pjs!

W.W. said...

These guys give Ben stiller a run for his money (Zoolander.) This blows "Blue Steel" out of the water!

katie said...

That is the best picture and those are the BEST jammies...sweeeet!!!!!!!!!!

jmcmurdie said...

I love how much fun your family has together. You are a great mom! mother mcmurdie

Jaime and Brent said...

Ohhhh Baby!!!! That has blackmail written ALL OVER IT! Those are AWESOME! Joe Arpaio might be interested in those for his next fashion line.

B: