background

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Random Pictures

These are some random pictures that I never got around to blogging.  
These next two pictures are of when Julia entrusted me to watch her precious two year old.  I have never been so tired in all my life.  She is a very BUSY little girl.
This was the SECOND time I untangled a comb from her hair.  Then after getting her out of my makeup like 20 times, I decided if you can't beat'em join'em, so we played makeup.  It was a very busy morning!
Colton and Ava taking a Sunday nap together.  It's hard to see, but Ava has her hand on Colton's chin, just holding it to make sure he's still there.  So sweet.
This picture of Gracie was in between conference sessions.  We played dress up and had a photo shoot.  This was one of her pic's from our shoot that day.
This is pretty much what Ava does while I get the kids breakfast and make their lunches before school every morning.
This is a cute picture of all the kids in my parents trailer at the beach two summers ago.  I can't wait for this summer!  We are staying at the beach for a month this summer!  I'm making up for no vacations this last summer :)
Logan and Ava.  I love her cute little smile looking down at him.
Gracie and Mommy snuggling before bed.

6 comments:

Brianne said...

I LOVE these pics!!!

Cheryl said...

The pic of Ava watching you make breakfast and lunches for the kids is A- DOR- A- BLE!!!!! They're all cute actually, but that one's my fav.

Gates & Tausha said...

all beautiful pics tara!!! such a gorgeous family!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Those were all great pictures! I love Ava's little chair that she sits in while you guys get ready for the day! So cute!

Krista said...

Oh so cute!!! Love the pictures!! I have to agree with everyone... Ava in that bumbo is soooooo feaking cute!!! I also love her and Colt taking a nap with each other!!

Sanette said...

Tara, if you're interested, I'm learning how to create headers and other things. I would love to create a cute header and even a cute link for your polka dot pear boutique (if you're interested). If this is o.k., let me know, and this coming week I'll get started on it.