background

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Concert

Logan, Colton and Gracie all had a Christmas concert that they sang in for school.  The school has a concert every year, but this year was different.  This was Gracie's first year in it.  The boys always wine about how stupid it is and why do they have to do it.  This year I had Gracie, who needed curls, glitter and lip gloss, and then I caught her in front of the mirror practicing her songs.  When she saw me watching, she very seriously told me she needed to see what she looked like singing with her glitter and lip gloss.  She then informed me that she really needed a little eye shadow, too.  
That's my girl. 
Nothing could have made me happier to hear.  So we of course went back into the bathroom and added a little eye shadow.  She did, after all, need to look perfect for the BIG SHOW.  
Ugh, I love girly girls!!!
Ava and Krista playing together
Logan was there, too.  He was just too busy with his friends to take a picture with mom :)
This was me giving my sister a thank you kiss for coming.
She's SO "in your bubble" sometimes!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I'm "SO IN YOUR BUBBLE"??? Take it back!! The worst part is that you're touching my face!! Now I know why I got a blemish on my face right there!!!! You don't like to have anyone touch your hair... I don't like people to touch my face! :) But I still love you... just DON'T EVER do this again!!

Cheryl said...

Don't post 3 post at once anymore. I can't think of that many comments.

This is a cute post.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I loved how Gracie practiced singing in the mirror to see what she looked like with her lip gloss and glitter! She is so girly I love it!