Little Ava decided it was high time she saddled up.
Actually, Papa and Daddy were like, "Ava's 6 months old, and she's never been on the horse! This is craziness! Get her out here now! She must learn to ride right now! Right now!!! What kind of mother doesn't teach her baby to ride a horse by 6 months of age! Craziness!!!"
Or, at least they said something like that.
Daddy's so proud
FYI
Papa is holding Ava on the other side of the horse. Didn't want everyone freaking out on my comments about me leaving my baby on top of a horse unsupervised. Simmer down everyone, she's just fine.
Apparently she didn't enjoy my dad shoving her face directly into the horses nostrils.
Hmmm, I have no idea why she wouldn't have liked that. Hopefully she grows out of that weird faze.
And here's Papa, giving Ava a plethera of kisses, while she just patiently sits there and lets him.
Whew, that was a full day of horsey stuff, huh Beans
8 comments:
Oh she's sooo Brave. I think I might still even cry!
Way to go Ava...she has officially been initiated into the family. Nothing like a little horsey time :) She really is adorable!
She's definitely a daughter of Tara and Aaron McMurdie. None of your kids have even been phased by 'horsey stuff'. They've all loved horses. She's no exception. She looked so cute up on that saddle. Papa's very proud of her... don't you think?
What a little CUTIE.
She looks SO CUTE sitting up on the horse! What a doll!
She looks so precious sitting on the horse. I love that you can't see dad holding her so it looks like she is up there by herself. I love that little girls so much. I need a little extra Ava time tonight :) I need lots of baby Ava bean loving!
i think its high time she teaches ME this horse riding stuff!!!
She is so cute on the horse. I love it!
Post a Comment