background

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What Looks Wrong With This Picture???

Ava fell asleep in her clothes the other night, so when she got up in the middle of the night I proceeded to change her diaper and put her pajamas on.  The next morning I scooped her out of bed and we rushed down to get our adjustments.  While we were waiting I went to change her clothes and diaper, and this is what I saw.  Her body is laying perfectly flat, both legs are side by side.  I was so confused at first, then I realized when I dressed her in the middle of the night, I had twisted the pajamas and put her legs in the wrong holes.  Woopsie.  I guess I'll use a light when I change her from now on.
Love you, Beans!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Too funny!!!!! Wha th... did she decide to grow overnight, she looks so much bigger...maybe it's the way she has on her pajamas! Maybe she should wear them like that all the time... makes her look a little bigger, remind me to never wear my pants like that. :o

The McLaws Family said...

How funny! Looks like she didn't mind it though:)

Dana said...

That's so funny! heeheehee! The things that can happen in the dark of night!!!!!

Linda's Latest said...

Sometimes I wake up and my nightgown is like that all twisted up everywhere, so I know how that is! Well, Ava, seemed to take it all in stride. So funny!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

LOL! That is too funny! She is looking at the camera like "What did you do to me Mom? I can't figure out why I feel all tangled up right now!!" I laughed out loud when I looked at those pics!

Gates & Tausha said...

lol....that is hilarious! i bet she didnt even care!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! At least she didn't seem to mind.

Krista said...

hmmm... I don't know... this brings back memories of myself all tangled up in my pj's... it's not a good feeling!! But it looks like Ava Bean is just thinking, "My mom is funny..." Good one TK!!!!

Christy and Petyl said...

middle of the night out fit changes are never easy so just be glad or should i say ava should be glad that you didnt put the feet in the arms and vice versa...

Brianne said...

I love Ava's face in the pics, it is like she is saying "Mom, really? Ok if you say so." She is so dang cute I can hardly stand it!