background

Sunday, December 28, 2008

PRE-Christmas Activities

So we had lots of fun getting into the Christmas spirit this year. 
 We went to the temple as a family.  It was so nice to see the lights, nativities, and of course watch 
Luke 2.  It was a wee bit cold, but we survived, and then went to Organ Stop Pizza to warm up and fill up.  Good times.
We did a little Christmas caroling, too.  The rain kind of ruined our annual Christmas caroling hayride, but we improvised and the girls sang their little hearts out to Grandma Weathersby.
I love the pic below.  Riley's arm is outstretched as she hits the climax of the song!
So cute.
We were so excited Bree stopped by with her cute little family for some hot chocolate!  I love how they all color coordinate their outfits when they go out.
Then we had the McMurdie's annual adult Christmas dinner.  It was lots of fun and we had lots of yummy food.  This is Daddy and Ava, relaxing on the couch after dinner, because their bellies were to full to do much else.
And finally, we went to our annual Christmas Eve party at the Townsend's.  We had so much fun being together with friends and family.
Dinner was super yummy!
Everyone looked super beautiful!
Especially you, Stevie.
My dad once again cheated on the white elephant gift exchange.
Ava kept herself entertained in whatever way necessary.
Overall, it was a BUSY Christmas season filled with lots of fun and always looked forward to events!  Can't wait till next year!!!

4 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I have to agree with you... Steve did look beautiful on Christmas Eve... Uh, I mean sexy!!! :) Good times!

Cheryl said...

This was such a fun Christmas. I didn't feel so much 'gift' pressure. It was more about the Savior and family. Bree's 'little family' looked oddly familiar. Also, the only one missing in the family pic at the temple lights was Ava. Did she take the pic?

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianne said...

I love all the fun Christmas activities. It definately looks like you all had fun!!