Our Christmas Dance Show Rocked!!!
I teach two little dance classes and today was our first Christmas dance show! It was so great!
My girls did AWESOME!!!
We even had a couple of guest appearances! Taryn
played a supa dupa piano solo, and Gracie sang two fabuloso songs for everyones enjoyment.
Thanks ladies :)
The show really went so great, I wasn't even stressed
about the fact I had a craft show the night before and
no husband for like............................um, well, a long time.
(ok, maybe I was a little stressed)
But it was all good, everything went smoothly
because I had lots of helpers.
So here's a little shout out to all my helpers!
WHOOP WHOOP!!!
Overall, our first Christmas dance show was definitely a success! Here's some pictures from the big event.
Way to go girls!!!




1 comment:
I'm sorry I missed this one! Looks like they did great. Nothing like little girls in TuTu's. You should sell those.... oh wait a minute, you do!
Post a Comment