background

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Morning


It started with the best gift ever.......Aaron, who was scheduled to work Christmas day, told me when we woke up that he had the day off and would be home with us :)  Yippee!!!
Then we had to wake up little Miss Ava, who kept telling us to "top it" because she wasn't ready to wake up yet :)

The kids loved their gifts!

Ava was a little confused as to what was going on and why we were making such a big mess...

Anyone who knows Ava knows why this picture is so funny......she LOVES finding the perfect seat!
She is always making seats out of the funniest things.  Well, Christmas morning it was Logan's Christmas present :)

Merry Christmas to all!!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ava just makes me laugh. She really does find the funniest things to sit on. She's so little that she can find teensy eensy things to sit on and she knows she's being cute!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Cute pictures!! I love it when Ava finds somewhere to sit that is just her size and she backs up into it! She is so cute!!

Brianne said...

Seriously I love the "seats" Ava finds! She is so adorable. I love the picture of Gracie with her nail polish! You would think she just got a million dollars! :) The boys look pretty excited too! Not about the nail polish of course :) the band set :)

Trainer Momma said...

Eyes, eyes, eyes. I cannot get over your children's eyes. I finally found a pic of their mother and now I know they come by them honestly! WOW -- gorgeous! Your boys crack me up. I have two boys a little younger, but seeing your boys helps me imagine what lies ahead... I LOVE the flexing in the mirror post.

ikathy33 said...

Ava is so cute! Those huge eyes and that binky. And sitting on that present--so cute!! Loved the blog Tara. Keep it up!!

Hohmann Family said...

Please tell me that Gracie's eyelashes are painted on with mascara - or I will have to be TERRIBLY jealous. You have beautiful kids! Looks like you had a great Christmas too!