That is so cute!!!
Gunner doesn't seem to mind being a pillow. So cute!
That is so precious!!!!
I need to rub that puppy's belly.
That is soo cute...she does that with Maggie at our house too...laying on the dog bed...snuggling together...we haven't bathed Maggie for a while...I hope that doesn't bother you???
ADORABLE!!!
That is so adorable. She is a girl after my own heart. Ava looks very content.
It doesn't get any cuter than that! mom mcmurdie
Was she trying to make up for all the arguments they had??? haha!! So cute!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is so cute!!!
Gunner doesn't seem to mind being a pillow. So cute!
That is so precious!!!!
I need to rub that puppy's belly.
That is soo cute...she does that with Maggie at our house too...laying on the dog bed...snuggling together...we haven't bathed Maggie for a while...I hope that doesn't bother you???
ADORABLE!!!
That is so adorable. She is a girl after my own heart. Ava looks very content.
It doesn't get any cuter than that! mom mcmurdie
Was she trying to make up for all the arguments they had??? haha!! So cute!!
Post a Comment