My boys are so great. They just entertain themselves. I hardly even know they're there most of the time.
Here's a typical day of my boys entertaining themselves:
Logan taught himself how to pop a side wheely (is that a real word???)
Then they got a better idea.....
The best part is.....that's the manure pile.
All that dust they're breathing in and coating their bodies in, well, you can figure it out.
Shocking.....I never saw that coming???
Colton's turn.
Notice the psycho, I've been WAY overstimulated, look on Colton's face.
That face always leads to something wonderful.
There's the ROCK ON sign.
Once again.......shocking?!?
Oh, I have a great idea, let's see how high we can jump the quad!
Logan wins!
Now being the great parent that I am, I had no idea this is what my boys had been doing on the quad until they came in for lunch smelling wonderful covered in "dust". So I of course came out and took pictures of all the new tricks they had learned that day :)
Such sweet, mellow, self entertaining boys.
Gotta love 'em :)
Note the "dust" literally lining his lips and caked in his nostrils from breathing it in.
Mmmmmm, yummy!
13 comments:
DISGUSTING!!!
Oh that is SUPER! Bet you gave em some big kisses after that! It does look like fun though (minus the manure)
This is only one of many times they have played in that manure pile! I agree with Ashley.... disgusting!
Pretty gross, but hey they are boys! You don't want them in worried they might break a nail or something!! Minus the disgusting poop on their faces they are stikin cute kids!!! :D
Actually, Danielle, because of the disgusting poop on their faces they are even more 'stinkin' cute kids! ;D
my only response is it makes me sort of glad for my girls who just keep changing into different skirts all day and unfortunately ask to watch princess movies *i hate princes movies*
wait, you have two of those too. i bow down to you. i do NOT know how you do it. four little lambs, no (2) little lambs and (2) lions to parentally supervise. YIKES!
First of Mrs. Timberlake you are hilarous! Also yes the boys do have great fun entertaining themselves! Always have, always will! I LOVE the picture of Colton's face when he is riding on the sled and of course the last picture of him! I want to squeeze him...after his shower with LOTS of soap!!! hee, hee
We all loved this post at our house... Ian said that looked like something he would have done, only he would have made his little brother go first! With boys there is no disgusting, only AWESOME!
Yummy!! That post cracked me up so much!! The picture of Logan jumping the quad in the air is super sweet!! Those boys are awesome!! It makes me a little scared for parker to grow up though...
Keep the posts coming so I can live vicariously through you to know what it's like to have boys!
Actually that looks like something Adam would've talked me into doing with him (yes, I would've been the guinea pig).
Oh Tara- I CANT WAIT until you have another boy!
They ate POO!!!!!
Wow -- just a peek of what is to come for me. I was cracking up at my kids riding their bike pulling someone behind them on their rollerblades. This takes that to a whole new level. Actually, my husband would love it!
Post a Comment