I can't wait for aerobics on Tuesday so that I can teach this new workout routine I learned! If you want a head start learning it, so you can be one of my assistants, watch and learn.......this is A-W-E-S-O-M-E till the very end so do yourself a favor and watch it all :) Hot dog!
That has put me off aerobics for another 10 years; however, if you promise to do this exact routine with Ashley and Julia as your assistants, I will come.
I thought I commented on this yesterday I don't know where it went...to the secret comment world maybe :). So I was all excited ready to do this GREAT routine, and we didn't do it :( I actually think I could "get it". I especially think that if you are going to do this routine you MUST do it wearing a great leotard like these ladies :) Thanks for the great workout today! Love ya sis!
I think my favorite part besides what that crazy lady says the whole time is when the two girls stop for like 15 seconds and then pick it back up.... as if there's a point to that :) lol
Okay, I've got the routine memorized. Now what date are we doing it and where do I get the outfit. You still need an assistant right. I've been working hard on this...that's right...I've mastered the part where I "freeze". (Be sure to give ma a cue though so I don't miss those, k?)
I feel a little nauseous. I can't even laugh at this, that lady is just crazy!!! Nah, Haley and I laughed through the whole thing waiting for it to get good.
14 comments:
That has put me off aerobics for another 10 years; however, if you promise to do this exact routine with Ashley and Julia as your assistants, I will come.
move it, you should have it by now, if you don't have it by now, you're never gonna get if folks.
total flashbacks to going to jazzercise with my mom in our elementary school's cafeteria.
love. it.
I think I can actually do this routine. Hot dog!
This is just what I have been waiting for!!!! Can't wait for Tuesday!!!
I will drive out to Phoenix to go to aerobics if you do this routine! That was AWESOME!
I'll DEFINITELY be there tuesday for this one!!!!
I want to see you in the leotard and tights on tuesday as well!
That is awesome. Haha.
I thought I commented on this yesterday I don't know where it went...to the secret comment world maybe :). So I was all excited ready to do this GREAT routine, and we didn't do it :( I actually think I could "get it". I especially think that if you are going to do this routine you MUST do it wearing a great leotard like these ladies :) Thanks for the great workout today! Love ya sis!
A 3 minute 55 second workout...
Sweet. If I could look H-O-T in a leotard like that after 3 minutes and 55 seconds count me in (although blue really isn't my color)...HA!
Now I know what I have been missing.
I think my favorite part besides what that crazy lady says the whole time is when the two girls stop for like 15 seconds and then pick it back up.... as if there's a point to that :) lol
Okay, I've got the routine memorized. Now what date are we doing it and where do I get the outfit. You still need an assistant right. I've been working hard on this...that's right...I've mastered the part where I "freeze". (Be sure to give ma a cue though so I don't miss those, k?)
That was painful to watch. I sure hope I didn't look that goofy when I was teaching aerobics back in the 80's. Wait, I was cooler - I had leg warmers!
I feel a little nauseous. I can't even laugh at this, that lady is just crazy!!! Nah, Haley and I laughed through the whole thing waiting for it to get good.
Post a Comment