Yummy Treats
Excuse me??? I think I ordered the LARGE cappuccino.
(So I Married An Axe Murderer :)
And just so no one freaks out.....that's a hot chocolate.....relax
School Christmas Show
Christmas Parties
Woo Hoo!!!
Aunt Kristie was the only one ALLOWED to sit with Ava on her bench :)
Christmas caroling on the trailer :)
and best of all......
a new puppy :)
Tis the season to be jolly!
6 comments:
I want Gracie's outfit she wore to her school christmas show!!! And you said that Ava would ONLY let Kristie sit on her bench--I DON'T THINK SO!!! She let me sit there to and when I sat down she clapped her hands while yelling "Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!! " Thank you very much!!
:)
We must be on the same page... I just posted my Christmas post. This was a fun December. I love all the pics. Gunner is so cute in the last pic. Also, did you ask Brayden "What's Up?" when you took that pic?
I laughed so hard when I saw you posted that pic of Brayden looking straight up. He is obsessed with anything that is up (lights, fans, etc.). I also love Gracie's dress! She did a great job that night, as always! Gunner is such a cute doggie. He ALMOST makes me want one!
What a cute puppy! What did you name him? Ava looks just like Gracie! You have such beautiful children.
I LOVE Colton's costume!!! LOVE IT!!! Looks like you had a great Christmas holiday!! And I LOVE LOVE that new puppy!!!!
aww the puppy is so cute!! I love how dark chocolate he looks C: Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment