background

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Dance Show

The Christmas Dance Show was a great success this year!
We had a professional piano player....

Some beautiful singers....

And super duper talented little dancers!!!


I've had so much fun teaching my little preschool dancers and I'm so proud of them!
Way to go, ladies!

4 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is too cute for words! :)

danielle said...

Looks like a fun time!! Wish we were closer you could help Lexi with her solo this year. How fun would that be :D!!

Cheryl said...

I'm sorry I missed this year's Christmas show! I always look forward to the performance. You do a great job teaching these little ones. Looks like another successful year.

Good luck with your after school program... it will be a big success, I'm sure.

The McLaws Family said...

Oh I love the jammies! So cute