Does this look familiar???
This is me and two of my BFF's at New Moon.
This is us at the midnight showing of Twilight...
Notice Julia is a little more enthused for New Moon than Twilight and that she wore her fake non prescription glasses to both showings.
We even had the same seating arrangements. Except Krista isn't sitting on top of Katie for New Moon. Maybe Kris can have that seat back for Breaking Dawn.....or better yet, maybe she should sit on top of Julia, just to balance out my pictures. We'll see :)
Can't wait for the next one.
Don't forget your glasses so that you can see every detail of Jacob's chest in the next one too, Julia.
5 comments:
Tara you know I have a hard time reading the credits if I don't wear my glasses. Did Katie have her phone still when you made us take these pics??
Merry Christmas, McMurdies.
The only thing missing from those pictorials is ME.
What gives?
I will admit to being Team Jacob...so if you are Team Edward, I wouldn't want to be seen with you anyways.
so fun! Sad I wasn't there this time :( I like seeing a faint smile on Julia's face.
I still haven't seen New Moon... maybe we can have a girls night and watch it when it comes out on Redbox... I couldn't get myself to pay $9 to watch a bad portrayal of Edward (he's so HOT in the books and NASTY in the movies) but I will watch it on redbox because Jacob looked mighty fine in the previews!! :)
New Moon was fun!! I would LOVE to balance out your pictures at Eclipse! bummed that we couldn't sit by each other... oh well!! Fun times! and ohhhhh Jacob!!!!
Post a Comment