When I was going through pictures on my camera, I found this.
I remember my best friend growing up had two older brothers that always had headless mirror shots of their upper bodies too. Apparently all boys are born with a need to photograph their upper torsos???
Whatever........I thought this when I was younger looking at my friends brothers pictures and I still think the same thing.........BOYS ARE RETARDED!
8 comments:
Oh my gosh I can NOT stop laughing! I guess all I can say is that if I had a washboard stomach I would maybe take pictures of it too! hee, hee
ha ha! That is hilarious!!!! Especially because you randomly found it in your picture files! Silly boys!
That takes talent to take a picture with one hand and flex with the other! I love that you posted it... so will Logan.
It's really pretty cute. Who ever thought boys thought that much about anything. Oh wait! Did I really say that? Sorry! Boys! I didn't mean it, exactly.
Why is Aaron doing that?
That is hilarious. I have seen a picture of my husband like that I think...but he was alot older when he took it! (like sr. in hs) so, apparantly they don't grow out of it for a while!!
THIS is so funny...Trustan makes me take pics of him flexing so yea they def dont grow out of it hahah!
Love the selfie. That is one gorgeous body and definitely going on display in my room!
Post a Comment