background

Monday, September 14, 2009

American Idol Concert

So my friend Katie and I went to the American Idol concert together this year.
 We got a suite with several other friends and it was way fun!
We learned some wicked awesome dance moves from Lil, and showed off our own vocal talents throughout the whole show.  I'm sure everyone around us appreciated that :)  Your welcome.
But, best of all,
I think Katie and I definitely got in touch with our inner gangsta......
As you can tell by our hardcore pic below.
Ya that's right, we're flashin you the 'I Love You' sign.
Don't be hatin, fool!
Peace out.

6 comments:

Jessica P. said...

Didn't you love that show? I was there to and it was AMAZING!!
Glad you had fun!

Cheryl said...

I was beginning to worry (as a mother, of course) when you said 'gangsta' but I guess if you are doing the 'I love you' sign... your still alright! No worries.

Glad you had fun at the concert.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You're a goof ball! I think its funny that you told me what "painting your crib" meant! ha ha. I was so confused until my sister knew the "gangsta" lingo! Glad you had fun at the concert!

Brianne said...

Welcome back!!! So glad you finally have a computer again!! Missed your posts sis! Jealous you were able to go to the concert but I am glad you had fun.

ikathy33 said...

Tara, I just read your blog about Koda and it made me so sad. I just sat here and cried for him and for you all. What sweet pictures of Koda. Dogs really are part of the family. So sorry he didn't full through this one.

katie said...

I can't believe we haven't used our dances moves yet...that was a great show! Thanks again for the fun! Next show....Kelly Clarkson??