background

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mt. Baldy

Aaron and the boys went on a boys trip to Mt Baldy.
Aren't these the cutest two cowboys you've ever seen???
This is proof that there were no mommies on the trip.......
One boy crossing the river, one boy fishing, one boy SHOOTING.......
Hmmmm, definitely not mommy approved.
I'd like to order one sexy hot cowboy to go please.......
That one will do just fine ;)
I love the mischievous look on Colton's face....
The boys
Thanks babe for being such a great super dad for our little angels :)

4 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Looks like trouble to me! :)

Team Burtenshaw said...

Horses + Guns + No Moms = Fun for the boys. Great post and glad theyre home safe too.

ikathy33 said...

Cute boys, all of them! I'm sure it's something they'll remember all their lives.

Brianne said...

Cute cowboys for sure!!! Definitely no mommies on that trip but everyone made it home alive so that is good :)