Where does the time go???
My little man is 10 years old!
You are such a blessing to our family, Colton. You are our own personal comedian, constantly entertaining us with your funny sense of humor and your wicked awesome dance moves :)
You are such a great brother. I've watched you do such kind and unselfish things for your siblings without expecting any acknowledgement. You are so great with little Ava. She adores you.
You are always the one to help me out when I'm getting overwhelmed. You will make a wonderful husband one day :)
I'm also so proud of the righteous choices I've seen you make. Even when you've made a mistake, you always fess up and pay the time. That shows what great integrity you have.
I still can't believe the little, or should I say big, baby that was placed in my arms 10 years ago, has grown into this wonderful, so full of life, young man.
Don't ever change for anyone. You are strong and you are a leader. Stay close to your Heavenly Father and be firm in your convictions. Heavenly Father loves you so much and knows who you are.
Always know how much your mommy and daddy love you. We pray for you daily. We constantly thank our Heavenly Father for blessing our lives with you and for trusting us to be you parents.
We love you so much!
Happy Birthday, Buddy!!!!!

8 comments:
What a little stud muffin! I sure love you Colton! You have such a sweet and tender heart. Happy birthday buddy! I can't believe it has been ten years since you were born! It seems like just yesterday we were all in the hospital waiting anxiously for you to arrive. I was so excited to be in the room when you were born. I remember thinking how cute you were and I loved that you already had little dimples on your hands and adorable little chubby cheeks! You are definitely a cutie patootie! I love you buddy!
Love,
Aunt Erin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON! What a cute kid he is!!!
I loved reading about you because your mom nailed it on the head... she left out that you love riding horses, shooting guns, using an axe, catching birds with your shirt, catching lizards & frogs, surfing, boogie boarding, skateboarding, water skiing... okay now I know why she didn't mention all these things... there's too many!!!! You are a wonderful, kind, fun.... ooooohhh... I love you, Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Colt!! I love you sooooo much!!!!
Congratulations, my man!! Thanks for sharing some of your birthday time with us. We enjoyed going to Dippin' Dots with you. We are proud of you and enjoy every minute we can spend with you.
--grandma & grandpa mcmurdie
i can't find your email, but here is a link for you
http://www.pbteen.com/products/best-friends-hearts-halloween-costume/?pkey=fhal
how many halloween parties should we hit up in these?
For shizzle... Thanks for your comment back. I have just begun our "besties" page in my new Fall 2009 Scrapbook. Want to meet at Scrap Happy for a lecture series with Heidi Swapp? Please bring your new cricut.
Happy birthday Colton! You are a sweet boy!
Post a Comment