background

Thursday, September 17, 2009

While The Boys Are Away.......The Girls Will Play :)

While Aaron and the boys were enjoying their Mt Baldy trip, my girlfriend, Alisha, and I, decided to take a last minute trip to..........
drumroll please...........
SAN DIEGO!!!
Seriously, who can ever get enough of SD?????
We had so much fun!  
Gracie and Eden gave themselves a little spa treatment, starting with mud baths.
The kids ran from the waves and found pretty seashells at La Jolla
Here's Ava making a very important call on her seashell phone :)
Of course no trip is complete without visiting the local FroYo shop.  
Mmmmmmm, this one was heavenly.
Ava is waiting so patiently for her next bite :)
I had so much fun just hanging with my girls.  I can't wait until our next girls trip.........
Hmmmmm, where could we possibly go???
Thanks Alicia for being brilliant and thinking of the last minute, pack up in 1 hour, drive all night, chill at the beach, relax in the pool, super fun weekend!  
Oh, and especially thanks for inviting us along for the fun!
Can't wait to do it again :)

8 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

What a fun get-away! I really liked the picture of Ava talking on her sea shell phone! She is such a girly girl I love it!!!

mrs. timberlake said...

I don't think it's possible to be any more
j e a l o u s
of you than I am right now.

All though I am sure if given enough time, you will come with a way.

Brianne said...

What a fun time! I LOVE the pics! Ava is like Kylee she can make anything a phone :)

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you posted pics of the trip, I hadn't seen them yet... until now that is. Looks like you really had a great time. I canned the whole time everyone was gone... ya. what fun.

Jilly Bean said...

What a fun trip! You got great photos!

You're welcome to use the flag pic.

Linda's Latest said...

Well, now aren't you spontaneous!!! Good for you. It looks like it was worth every minute of it too.

Krista said...

Well... well... well... look what we have here. A trip to SD without me. Hmmmmmm... I don't know if I can call you my sista anymore. I'll have to think about it and get back to you.

Krista said...

Thought about it for like 10 whole seconds Sista. Looks like you had a fun trip sista! Can't wait for our spontaneous trip sista!

Your Sista...

Oh ya... Gracie and Ava are ADORABLE in the pictures Sista!! :)