Gotta love last minute trips!
Mom called and said she got tickets to Aida in Utah at the Tuacahn Theatre and asked if we wanted to go see it. Well heck ya! We drove up early Saturday morning, spent the afternoon in the pool at the hotel, went out for a nice dinner, and then went to see Aida. It was so much fun! We did stay the night and then we drove home the next morning. It was a lot of driving but it was a lot of fun!
Thanks for thinking of us, Mom and Dad!
10 comments:
I love last minute trips they always seem to be the best ones!! I have no idea what the show Aida is about but it looks like you guys had fun!! :)
It was a good show. We really enjoyed going with you both... and getting new Shade swim suits (because that was all that was left in swim wear, besides bikinis- that's a big NO!) It was fun!
One word-- JEALOUS!! (I said that in my singing voice)
Ummmmm... Dad just read the post and....ummmm.... he found no mention of his name in it... and.... ummmm.... he did pay for the whole trip and.... ummmmm.... did all the driving and ...ummmm...he did suggest that we take you and Aaron with us...and...ummm... I seemed to get all the credit. So...ummmm... a big shout out to DAD!!!! Woot! Woot!...oops.
... then he read my post of Brayden's birth... not one pic of him and the baby. Remember? He took all the pics. We need to have a special day, or post, or something for the big guy, he's feeling a little invisible right now.
Fun, I love last min. trips like that. They are the best!!
Mom, she gave dad a shout out at the end of the post... and I'm completely jealous also!!! But I guess I did get to hangout with Ava and have dance party after dance party... hehe!!!
fun! I've always wanted to see that but have never been able to! lucky!
How was the show? We thought about seeing it and didn't, then we moved. Bummer. We could've met up somewhere. Glad you got to go! That is a lot of driving!
um, when i saw the title, my mind pronounced it, "aid a"
i am not so sophisticated.
also, the fashion police would like to know if this was before or after labor day.... just sayin....
Post a Comment