background

Monday, August 3, 2009

Someday..........

It all started with Dax entertaining Ava with his hilarious jokes........
after much laughing..........
Dax just couldn't take it anymore, he had to give Ava a hug..........
still hugging...............

just can't stop hugging............

more hugging................
(although this looks like he's choking her, I assure you this is a hug;)

Until................tears.
Maybe a little too much hugging :)

Someday this will be adorable on their wedding video :)


7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Maybe a little too much picture taking and not enough rescuing!

Though,they do make a cute couple.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

OH. MY. GOSH. That was the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!! They have to get married after those pics!! I love Ava's little smile! I miss her lots!

Brianne said...

That was such funny moment! He really did have Ava laughing! To cute!!

Julianne said...

I think I better get Colby in there to take Dax out...how can Ava marry both Colby and Dax??

Krista said...

hahahahaha!!! Now that's funny! I can't wait to see the wedding video!!!!

katie said...

Dax is quite the man...he loves the ladies (especially ava)...which is really cute now, not sure how cute it will be in about 16 years...

Karla said...

That is pretty darn cute!