background

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

La Jolla Tide Pools

Steve and Erin came to vaca with us for a bit in Cali and Steve took us to the tide pools in La Jolla.  The kids loved it.  There were a ton of sea creatures for them to touch and explore.
Gracie's trying to get up enough courage to touch something.  
She did it eventually :)
Oh how she is loving this hug from her mother dear :)  Can't you tell by the painful look on her face.
Ava wanted to touch EVERYTHING.  She also wanted to get into all of the little pools and play.  She had lots of fun exploring with daddy.
P.S.
I love San Diego!

8 comments:

Jessica P. said...

That looks like so much fun!! I'm so jealous you got to go for a whole month!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That was lots of fun! Next year Parker will be Ava's age in those pictures when we go to San Diego! I can't wait for next year!

Brianne said...

That looks like a blast! I want to take my girls there next when we are all there!

Briannon said...

Its about time you updated the blog, can you keep blogging atleast until you get to the wicked pics of me skim boarding!

Cheryl said...

I love San Diego too! And I love those kiddos! We did have fun, didn't we!!!!

Jaime and Brent said...

Wow...It must be nice to be on a vacation that never ends... I love San Diego, too. Don't know if it's the sea breeze or what, but there's just something about SD. Looks like so much fun... your kids will probably never want to leave.

B:

Kristie said...

Tara, by any chance, do you love San Diego. I love it too, and I loved being able to spend time with you and your family. Thanks for letting me tag along.

Anonymous said...

As a compliment to your girl she is definitely cute and she has some very nice looking feet!