background

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Girls

Yesterday my mom and the girls and I went to Balboa Park to spend the afternoon while the boys went deep sea fishing.  While we were there my mama took these adorable pictures of the girls.   It was a fun afternoon together.  Check out more cutie patootie pics here ;)
I LOVE SAN DIEGO!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

169 usable pics! That is one of the funnest things I've done in San Diego! Plus, it was fun to spend time with some of my fave peeps!

Team Burtenshaw said...

Beautiful pics of some beautiful gilrs!

The McLaws Family said...

What...do you have like a mobile hairdresser with you there! The pictures are awesome, what a beautiful place.

Krista said...

These pictures are sooooo cute!!! Good job Mama!!! Perfect little models... :)

Can't wait for you guys to come home!!

LOVE YA!!

BOOP! BOOP! BOOP!

Brianne said...

These pictures turned out so good!! It is always nice when you have BEAUTIFUL little models to take pictures of :) Miss you and love you!! Give the kids kisses and hugs for me. Can't wait to see this next week!

*JULIA* said...

what the crap is with all the boop boop boop.....??? I'm so glad you found another photographer to put up with your demands for photoshoots on a weekly basis.

Tara said...

Oh Julia, I've missed you :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Those pictures look like a pro took them! They are all so cute! Wish I was there! I miss you all so much!

jmcmurdie said...

What beautiful pictures! I love seeing your photos. I can hardly wait to see all of you! grandma mcmurdie