Although you ARE the best mom in the whole wide world, I think I now know where I inherited my computer hacking skills from. Oh, and I'm glad you pointed out which one you were in the picture, that could have gotten very confusing :)
Whoopsie, that comment was from me, Tara.
Tara, she learned from the master how to hack into someone's blog! Boo yah!!! ha ha :)
We do have the world's best mom!!! Even if she does do her own post about her greatness :) hee, hee
You do have the best mom in the whole world. She's awesome (and I think we knew which one she was)!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Although you ARE the best mom in the whole wide world, I think I now know where I inherited my computer hacking skills from. Oh, and I'm glad you pointed out which one you were in the picture, that could have gotten very confusing :)
Whoopsie, that comment was from me, Tara.
Tara, she learned from the master how to hack into someone's blog! Boo yah!!! ha ha :)
We do have the world's best mom!!! Even if she does do her own post about her greatness :) hee, hee
You do have the best mom in the whole world. She's awesome (and I think we knew which one she was)!!!
Post a Comment