San Diego Rocks!
We are having so much fun in San Diego. So far our trip has included deep sea fishing, ferry rides, yummy food, boot camp, fishing off the pier, bike rides along the boardwalk, barbeques, shopping in Seaport Village (so cute), exploring the tide pools in La Jolla, laying out, boogie boarding, skim boarding, and my boys new favorite, SURFING! I'll have to post pictures later, technical difficulties :)
But...........here's one picture I was able to get to load :)
Ava decided that she is ready to walk, and we got her first steps on video! How many babies can say their first steps were taken on the beach??? Well, probably not too many, especially since babies can't talk. Anyhoo, Ava is such a big girl and is almost a professional walker now.
Ugh! I Love It Here!!!
Soooooooooo, here's Ava's debut video of her first steps on the beach. Love you, baby!
Soooooooooo, here's Ava's debut video of her first steps on the beach. Love you, baby!
10 comments:
See everyone?11! What did I tell you?!!! She learned to walk at the beach!! She's good. Ya. She's good!!
How exciting!!!!!!!!!!! We loved the pictures. Glad everyone is having such fun. Thank you for sharing such treasured moments! We look forward to seeing the pictures of the boys surfing. Did Gracie master the art also? We love you all so very much! grandpa and grandma mcmurdie
Way to go baby girl!!! I am sooooo glad you got it on video so we didn't have to miss out on this exciting event completely. :) Can't wait to see ALL of you in a few days!!! Love you!!!
That was so awesome to watch, thanks for sharing!!
Wow...Deep Sea fishing... now I'm jealous. I love fishing. Boot Camp??? Hmmm??? I might have to show my little Rylie a picture of Ava walking to try to motivate her to get her little chub cheeks off the floor. She might require a little "beach motivation" too at the rate she is going. She seems a little too comfortable with just moving her eyes rather than her limbs...
Looks like a blast.
Have fun!
B:
Oh how exciting! Chase just took his first steps last week too. Looks like so much fun there!
OH. MY. GOSH. I can't believe I missed that!!! THANK YOU for videoing it for me. I feel the need for speed... I WILL be speeding to get to you guys soon!! I'll see you next week!! LOVE YOU!! GIVE THE KIDS A SNUGGLE FROM ME!!! REALLY!!!
Go Ava! Sounds like you guys are having a great time! More pictures PLEASE!
Yeah for Ava!! We will be in Carlsbad next week, You guys should come to visit:)
She is so cute! I am so glad that I was able to see her take a few steps in person in the trailer, but it looks like she is a pro now! GO AVA BEAN!!! She is too cute for words! Wish I was still up there with you guys!
Post a Comment