Fourth of July in San Diego was Da Bomb!
The kids decorated their bikes and rode them in a parade :)
Aaron walked along side Gracie for a little moral support ;)
Ava and I cheered everyone on from the sidelines!
Woo Hoo!!!
( Ok, Ava wasn't really cheering, it was mostly me )
Then we had the MOST delicious tacos ever! If the salsa hadn't been flaming hot lava, to the point that I literally ended up losing feeling in my lips afterwards, they would have been even more enjoyable.

Gracie "invited" everyone to have a turn dancing with her ;)
Of course Ava had to have a dance with Mommy and Daddy.
And how did we end the night..........
watching fireworks from the jacuzzi, of course!
This fourth was probably one of the most memorable I've ever had.
I love San Diego!
7 comments:
Wasn't that the best day? We had so much fun together... ya, we even booked our reservations for next year during the fourth of July... that's how fun it was!!
That seriously was an amazing 4th! It would have been even better if my husband could have been there instead of in another state at work! :) Next year! Plus the weather was perfect, especially for a pregnant lady :)
What an awesome trip!!! You look like a hot mamma!
Family time is the best - it looks like you enjoyed every minute. Good for you!
I love all your cute pictures!! And you look really cute, too!! It's so neat that you all had such a great time in San Diego. It's something you'll always remember.
So fun!! Can't wait until next year!! Love ya!!
That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to go next year! Parker will almost be a year by then! Crazy! Oh, and I LOVE those white pants you are wearing! I want them, will you give them to me? :) Thats what this girl says at my work when someone is wearing something cute. ha ha. It's worth a try right? :)
Post a Comment