background

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birch Aquarium

Birch Aquarium in San Diego was super fun!
There were lots of hands on exhibits that the kids really enjoyed.  
Gracie's petting a ginormous sea slug...........icky
My sexy hot beach babe!
Woo woo!
Ava and Mommy
Ava LOVED all of the wet and slimy sea creatures she got to touch.
The worst part of the day was when we lost Colton in a terrible shark accident :(
We're sure gonna miss that crazy little guy.
I love San Diego!

2 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I think I have been eaten by that same shark at Sea World! Colton is too funny!

Unknown said...

I love the shark picture!

Would you allow us to post it on our "Tooth Pics" album on the Birch Aquarium Flickr page? (http://www.flickr.com/photos/birchaquarium/sets/72157621783165791/)

If so, please send to birchaqmnews@ucsd.edu. Thanks!

We're glad your family enjoyed the aquarium. Come visit again soon!

Jessica Crawford
Marketing Manager
Birch Aquarium at Scripps