background

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Surf's Up

Aaron, Logan, and Colton all fell in love with surfing in Cali.
It was so much fun watching them..........
Even Ava got in on the action ;)
I surfed a bit too, but my surfing pictures weren't as graceful as the boys, and after my wonderful mother posted a picture of my bum on her blog, I figured I've had enough embarrassment in the blog world for a while.  So, you'll just have to imagine it :)

8 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Oh surfing is my life's dream! I've always wanted to learn! I want to see your pics too Tara....guess I'll just have to check out the bum, I mean blog..your moms blog

Cheryl said...

I thought that was a cute pic of you and your 'bum'.

Ava will probably have that surfboard mastered next summer! Your boys (and you) amazed me this summer!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Cute pics!! Can't wait for next year!

Brianne said...

I was amazed at how quickly the boys picked right up on that. Actually I shouldn't be that suprised because they are very athletic! I so love the pic of Ava on the board :)

katie said...

I am offended you didn't post any of the awesome pictures of your amazing surfing skills...I realize I am no Julia, but come on...

Team Burtenshaw said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to learn how to surf... pretty sure I'm not coordinated enough. So glad you gave it a try. Love the pics.

Shelly Rowlan said...

I only clicked on here to see if there was another butt picture. I'm disappointed . . . may quit reading this blog altogether.

Krista said...

Ava is so cute on that surf board!! You're boys are so good at surfing and I loved watching them catch a wave!!