background

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday, Gracie!

Well, it's happened.
My little Bubby is 7 years old!
I can't believe it was 7 years ago that I delivered this sweet little baby.  From the second she was born, with her black, beautiful hair, she has been such a joy to our family.
Gracie has always known how to light up a room.  She loves to laugh and be silly.  And I blame this next one on her Papa, she loves to tease.
She has always loved riding horses, which makes her Daddy super happy.  She loves going on long horseback rides with her Daddy.  
Gracie is definitely a girly girl.  She loves getting dressed up and putting on makeup.  She has to have a purse to match every outfit, and she will never have enough shoes.  She also loves to talk!  She could talk from the second she wakes up until she lays in bed that night.  She never runs out of stories to tell and things to talk about.  She keeps us all entertained :)
I'm so proud of Gracie and the righteous daughter of God that she is.  She always reminds me to say a prayer when we need help.  She has always had such unwavering faith that Heavenly Father hears her prayers and knows who she is.  I am so thankful for the example she is to me.  I love you so much, Bubby.  
Happy 7th Birthday, Bubby!!!

13 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! She is so funny and so stinkin cute!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I can't believe my little pookie is already seven!!! I love you Gracie!!!

ikathy33 said...

She's so cute!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Grace!! I can't believe you're SEVEN!!! Time sure does fly when you're having fun!! Love you soooooo much!!!

mrs. timberlake said...

Tara... I think you messed up and pulled a picture of AVA! silly you.


um, Gracie will always be the chicita bonita who if I ever am in a bucking bronco contest, I would want her on my team. That girl has stamped a piece of my heart this summer by her crazy performance of what a cowgirl is!

Kristie said...

Happy birthday Gracie girl!!! What, seven years old, no way. Where did the time go?

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday, Bubby!! You told it right, Tara! She's a Q-T-PIE!

Jaime and Brent said...

Holy Cow! Ava looks just like Gracie at that age... Very Cute.
B:

Brianne said...

Happy birthday Gracie!! Love you and I'm so glad you had such a great day on your birthday...meeting Parker and getting all dressed up at your party :)

jmcmurdie said...

Grandpa and Grandma McMurdie love her to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We think you are such a royal princess and we are thankful you belong to our family. We hope you had a wonderful day and we are looking forward to taking you out for ice cream. love grandma and grandpa

Matt and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! So big. It has been fun seeing your pictures from your trip.

Julianne said...

Happy b-day Gracie! Your Mom was so happy that you were born with all that hair- she was finally going to be able to do girls hair! You are such a cute and sweet girl!

danielle said...

I don't know how I overlooked this post?! Happy b-day Gracie you sure are a cutie!!