Balboa Park in San Diego was so awesome!
The kids all decorated their own cupcakes........
And devoured them :)
Of course Daddy couldn't be left out of something involving a cupcake :)
Aaron was asked to come up and help in a street show. Which anyone who knows Aaron knows this is pretty much up their with getting a colonoscopy. He had such a panicked look when they made eye contact with him and asked him to come up. But, he was a good sport and it was fun to watch him :)
We found this wild jungle monkey.
He was so cute I wanted to take him home.
Then I changed my mind when I realized how completely insane this wild jungle boy and his brother were. Poor, crazy little fellas. We're gonna miss 'em.
We did however find a beautiful jungle princess, and decided to keep her.
She was way to cute to leave :)
Once again crazy jungle boys on the loose......
The best part was the sweet group hug my kids gave each other at the end of the day.
(yes, that is to a hug, whatever)
So sweet!














9 comments:
I totally know who I need to contact if we plan a trip to San Diego! ...you definitely did some fun things! Love the jungle kid pics!
How fun! Oh and I love the hug and coming from someone with all brothers, that is Totally a hug!
The jungle monkey pics were the best!! They are such goof balls... just like their mom!
Looks like you guys had a blast in Cali!! I've been wanting to go to San Diego FOREVER! Among a million other places C:
First off I am so glad you got pics of the kids doing the cupcakes at the park because that was the time when I had stayed back at the trailer waiting for Billy to get there. So cute! Aaron you do great cupcakes and I'm so sad I missed you being involved in the show! My favorite pics though were of the jungle kids you found! Those boys are always entertaining!! Never a dull moment!
Memories!!! We did have a good time, didn't we? I love all the pics to remind me of the vacation of vacations! (except the 'hamas', that was good too!)
That was a fun day!! and yes your boys are CRAZY FUNNY!!
just a question,
why do you have to diss on the colonoscopy?
some people plan on making their livin that way.
just sayin.
I'm jealous, it sounds like so much fun. . .maybe someday we too can be just like the McMurdies (minus the boys of course :P )
Post a Comment