Look who finally learned how to ride a bike!!!
Woo Hoo!!!
It's not her fault she just learned, she's been begging us to teach her for about a year now. The last time I tried I was 9 months prego and it was about 1000 degrees out. Needless to say that lesson only lasted about 5 minutes. So, Gracie's super awesome, and apparently, very fit, daddy took her out and taught her to ride. It took about 2 seconds. I guess she was ready :) I think Aaron ran the equivalent of a marathon that day. She can ride perfect, but if Aaron stopped running next to her she would start to freak out and fall.
And of course I, being the great mom I am, sat on a chair, and cheered real loud for her.
Way to go, Gracie!!!
11 comments:
Someone has to take pictures, and you take awesome pictures which mean alot to me. Way to go Gracie (and Aaron).
Way to go Gracie!!! You're looking great on that bike girl! We will have to come over and watch you ride. Maybe you can help teach Mattie :)
You Do take great pictures. Yay Gracie!
Woo hoo Gracie! Thats my little pookie! I love that Aaron was such a good sport and ran next to her the whole time she rode! Did he count that as his work out for yesterday? :)
Hooray For Gracie!
Yay Gracie!!! I will say though that Aaron, the fireman, should be able to do that in a heart beat... run the marathon that is. I want to know that the firemen in the valley are fit! Had I known that Gracie didn't know how to ride a bike I would have made that MY first priority to teach her AND get my fit club workout for the day. You could have taken pics of me and her running and riding.
Aaron always steals my limelight.
Now I'll probably be too old to teach Ava.
I miss all the good stuff.
Funny, I can actually picture your cheerleading from the sideline. I took Allie out last week to ride without training wheels, as she is always so jealous when Ethan gets to go with Daddy on "long" bike rides. Lets just say that those training wheels might be going back on for a little while. Ha ha.
B:
Yeah Gracie!!! Ethan and I have been riding our bike too. HOw fun.
Good job Gracie! That's awesome. Looks like you're a pro now.
Good Job Gracie!! I'll have to ride my bike over and we can go on a bike ride!!! And Tara... I probably would have done the same thing if I was in your place :)
Gracie,Hooray for you! You looked terrific and daddy looked good too! Grandma and grandpa will have to come and see you this week and you can show off your new skill. Grandma sure loves you and the whole family. love,grandma and grandpa
Post a Comment