I AM SO SICK!!!
So, I started this healthy competition. You earn points for eating your fruits and veggies, having healthy meals, drinking water, not having sweets and exercising. You get one free day a week.
Today was my free day.
I can't even sit up straight right now. I have eaten nothing but DELICIOUS junk food all day!
My wonderful friends Julianne and Katie, made the MOST DELECTABLE desserts today and were so very kind to share them.
I ate Julianne's dessert for breakfast. It was wonderful.
I nibbled on unhealthy snacks throughout the day.
I found out Katie made the same dessert this evening.
I, of course, called her and pretended like I hadn't already devoured the same dessert early today.
Being the super friend she is, she sent over a plate of heavenly goodness for me this evening.
It had 5 pieces on it.
Aaron is at work so there are only 4 of us.
Ya, do the math.
I AM SO SICK!!!
I can't wait to eat healthy again tomorrow.
I even lectured Aaron on the phone about making sure he didn't cheat today. (He already took his free day) I might have even had a dessert in my hands while I lectured him about eating his vegetables.
UGH!
I just want to go put on my maternity pants and lay down.
I can't wait until tomorrow.
NO MORE SWEETS!
19 comments:
ha, ha, ha!! That is so hilarous! Maybe it will help my chances in beating you at the hula hoop competition tomorrow at mom's! :) Make sure to eat one more piece before you go to bed for good measure!! Love ya!! hee, hee
my free day sucked, all week i had fantasized about all that i would eat today, and the only crazy thing i had was a lemon bar that i saved from thursday night! It was nice not having to eat all three meals today though. What happened to the blood gushing post?
No pain no gain... oh in this case with pain you gain (weight that is)! I'm scared to take a free day. I'm making no sugar ice-cream tomorrow. :)
Tara, Tara, Tara, I expect you to be stellar, perfect, etc., etc., etc. No pressure, just be perfect!! I'm sure you'll be a little more reserved (perfect) on your next free day. I have faith in you girl!
Kathy,
This is the way I am constantly perceived. It is actually a very accurate assumption, the me being perfect thing, but every once in a while I just have to let go and have a not so perfect day. Usually this only happens about once a year, so, I guess I took my not so perfect day early this year. I will not let you down! Thank you for your support!
Tara, that looks DELICIOUS!! I can totally see why you ate it. And you were helping Aaron when you ate his piece right? Well, hang it there.
You GO GIRL!
Please no blood post?????
Next free day we wil just go for the blizzard.
Tara, I know how you feel!! I had Cafe Rio and after that Vanie and I went and got a coconut shake from Sonic!!!! It was AMAZING!!! I LOVE FREE DAYS!! Although... eating healthy feels AWESOME!!!!!
I am glad I could pawn it off on you so I didn't have to make myself so sick...yea, like I have that much self control. I am already thinking about what I am making for our next free day...how many more days do I have to wait???
I am glad I could pawn it off on you so I didn't have to make myself so sick...yea, like I have that much self control. I am already thinking about what I am making for our next free day...how many more days do I have to wait???
Yum! I want that recipe!
You need to put up a new post and remove that pic. Every time I look at your blog I am reminded of those and then want something sweet again.
Ha! That is too funny! Love the Fit club Idea, way cool! Good luck! At least you get oe cheat day to keep you motivated! I love how you ate that stuff for Breakfast! You crack me up!
Oh that looks good!!!
I feel your pain...or have felt it. After six weeks on the no carb bandwagon we went to Utah and for dinner at my families house we had Lasagna. ya,I couldnt move for like three hours. BAD BAD choice! And the lasagna didnt look near as good as your treat picture!
I love free days! Only mine turn into free weekends and sometimes continue on through the week! Okay, what I really meant was all the time, not sometimes! :)
I agree with Julianne. She said that the fit club bites!! I am so glad to be pregnant and eat what ever I want:)
Tara, Can I join too! My problem is I want too many of those days. I had bettered pop corn one night and the next day I had hash browns and a roll with lots of butter. Guess what I gained two pounds. Still have a pound to take off. Tara you really bring alot of happiness to many. I love your blog and thank you for sharing. It brings me a lot of happiness too! love,mom
Post a Comment