Poor Aaron. His birthday is Christmas day! Every year I feel like his birthday is completely overshadowed by the holiday. I always make it a goal to make his birthday special for him, but it just always seems like it gets pushed aside for stupid Christmas. (J/K!!! I love Christmas, relax) Aaron is always so great about his birthday. He never complains. I'm just going to be honest here, if it were me, I'd most likely complain. I know that shocks most of you, but I seriously think I would. So, here were my best efforts at giving Aaron a special birthday, day. We had dinner at my mom's house, (my mom made the whole dinner) then we had yummy chocolate cake, (made by my mom) Which was accompanied by ice cream, ( I totally bought the ice cream) We sang happy birthday and everyone snuggled him all night long. Ok, the snuggling didn't happen until later that night :) but everyone was extremely nice to him.
I love you so much, babe!!!
Happy birthday!!!
13 comments:
Glad you posted some pictures since I missed it!! Looks like some YUMMY cake!!!!
Did Aaron get a trip to Vegas for his birthday???
Aaron's just a teddy bear about his birthday, he just sits there and lets you cuddle him... never complains. Such a big birthday boy! What a great guy. Love you Awon.
Aaron is such a great guy and your right he deserves some special attention for his birthday! My guess is he liked the snuggling part the best, wait, or maybe the cake. Love you Aaron!!
Happy birthday Aaron!! I love how Ava is STARING Aaron's fork down, like "how can I get that cake into my mouth now?" hee, hee
Happy birthday Aaron, sorry we missed it!!! Hope you had a great day. Tara, you crack me up.
I hope you gave Ava a bite of that icecream!
I agree with cindy and hope you can go on that special trip to vegas you have been talking about.
I'm sorry I missed your party Aaron, but Krista was barfing for I couldn't risk my chances of catching it! Hope you had fun! That cake and ice cream looks really tasty!
FIVE more years till your 40... in case you forgot... :)
Did this so-called "snuggling" happen on or near Cindy's pool table by any chance???
I think the snuggling was in the King family van!!
I'm out of the loop here. I think someone needs to enlighten me, but Tara just muttered something about 'getting even with everyone' when I asked her, which made me even more curious. Sssssss... was I not supposed to say that?
My birthday is the 21st so I feel his pain. Cody complains about it more than I do though.
PS we know Brent and Jamie because we were in the same ward when we were all newlyweds with no kids! They are lots of fun, we don't see them too often now.
Happy birthday (better late than never) ! Come visit us in Utah! Matt
Post a Comment