Gracie: Daddy can I do your hair and makeup?
Aaron: Sure sweetie, I'm just going to lay here with my eyes closed while you do it.
(I didn't even think his hair was long enough to put anything in it......my bad;)
And yes........that is lip gloss shimmering in the light :)
Yet another reason why he's the best daddy ever!
9 comments:
I used to do the same thing to my Dad (although he was balding) One day he went to the grocery store and a woman said to him "You're hairdo is very nice." He reached up and realized that he had left in all of the barrettes and stuff!!
That is AWESOME!!! I laughed so hard at this picture... especially when I noticed the sparkly, pink lip gloss on his lips!
How do we KNOW (for sure) that Gracie was the one who did this? Those bows look pretty well placed for a 7 year old, and the lip gloss is the perfect shade for Aaron's winter complexion . . .
Gotta love it, Gracie, next time do the nails too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY HECK! Who knew Aaron could pull off SHINY lip gloss and a beautiful assortment of flowers and bows? Can't wait for this picture to be posted at the fire station! :) hint, hint
This is a SWEET picture!! LOVE the gloss... the color fits you perfectly! Oh and Gracie, yet another reason why you are so much like your Aunt Erin, can you said hairstylist?? hehe!!
What am I talking about??? You're like your mother too!! :) hehe!
Too funny Tara! I did this once, when I was just about Gracie's age. I painted my Dad's toenails hot pink. Being the man that he is, he forgot about it, and at my baptism a couple of weeks later he wore a white jumpsuit, and hot pink toenails. Awesome. He's never lived it down. (even better, he was the Bishop of our ward at the time.) So I guess I'm saying, Aaron should be thankful she didn't paint his nails too!
I'm SOOO glad that you got this on film!! HAHAHA!!
Post a Comment