background

Monday, July 5, 2010

Mormon Lake

 Mormon Lake was a blast this year!

The kids were all old enough to compete in the gymkana and run around and play with minimal supervision ;)
And short of one incident involving the "billy goats" they did great!

Aaron and Brayden having some manly bonding time :)
 Gracie and her hero all dressed up for INDIAN DAY!
 Aunt Ta Ta and Parker boy hoopin and hollering at the awards banquet!
Woo Hoo!
 Gracie trying to steal Daddy's 1st place ribbon.
(He's smiling, but he was clinging tight to his award;)
 Ava right after she gave daddy her puppy dog eyes while saying, "Please horsey, Daddy...."
Guess who has her daddy wrapped around her little finger???
 Guess who has her big brother wrapped around her little finger, too???
 This is when Aaron and the boys won the team penning event together!
They were a little excited ;)
All in all it waas a supa dupa week and I can't wait until next year!
Yee Haw!!!

6 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Loved all the pics! I'm glad we got to come up for the short time that we did! :) Parker will have more fun next year when he can actually walk around and get dirty! ha ha

danielle said...

Ya so I didnt even know there was a mormon lake?! looks like you had a good time C: Love Gracie's makeover on Aaron below. Im quite impressed she got those bows to stay in his hair!!

corbin6 said...

geesh..little supervision is right! Its no wonder she has a broken arm! haha :)

Krista said...

I'm so bummed that I missed this trip! It looked like everyone had so much fun!!

Julianne said...

Loved the pictrues!

Hannah said...

My cousins are all hicks! haha!

I SOOOO wanted to ride your horses when I was out there visiting. I guess I will have to make another trip or something!