background

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shopping With Colton

Colton, Colton, Colton,
where to begin.......

This is a tidbit of what it is like shopping with our little Colton......
P.S.
I didn't know he filmed any of these until I checked my camera a few days later.....
Such a sweet surprise......


So cute Colt,
Thanks for including my butt in the "BIG BUTT" category.

Video #2......


I love how Colton is apparently in a mighty jousting dual with Aaron who has no clue.....
Did you notice how completely checked out we are, 
that's a survival technique we use to be able to mentally stay sane while shopping with our little man.

Some other highlights.......



This picture he kept telling Ava she was in jail and couldn't come out......so she just stood there......
even when I kept calling her to come out.  She wouldn't come out until Colton told her she could come out of jail.  Ugh.  I've lost all control.

This final video is the best.....


So, this is proof of how completely entertaining and exhausting Colton is,
how spoiled and undisciplined Ava is,
and how completely checked out Aaron and I are.

"Ava, don't make such a fuss"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

I remember your face when you were trying to figure out what was on your camera. Ha ha ha. That kid is a hoot!!!!

Amber said...

Thanks for the laughs Colton! Is that what my angel boys are going to do at some point?? :)

danielle said...

Good laugh!! Just for the record I'm never checked out when shopping with my kids and I have never come home with lots of extra groceries I would never normally buy (wink, wink) Just saying!!

Brianne said...

Ok seriously I can NOT stop laughing! I had to watch each video twice because it was so funny!! Colton never a dull moment :) I like how he told Ava to stop making a fuss and she finally gives up and walks away. Also for the record...I WOULD NOT PUT YOU IN THE BIG BUTT CATAGORY!!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

All I have to say is COLTON CRACKS ME UP!!!!!

Joe and Dawn said...

Thanks for a good laugh. That was Hilarious!!

Krista said...

Elle Oh Elle! That is HILARIOUS!!! Colt, Colt, Colt... What are we going to do with you??? hahaha!!

Nancy Page said...

You know they say that laughter is the best medicine, so you guys must be pretty healthy with Colton around! That kid's so fun!!

Laurel Baker said...

Tara, that is so funny! And I have to agree with Brianne...you do not have a big butt!! Oh how I miss you and aerobics so badly! I need someone to motivate me right now!

Hannah said...

The thing is that he acts like a total child but his jargon is that of a 16 year old. "Stop making such a fuss about it." hahahaaha!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to have a lot of boys!