Ava just finished up her "wimming" lessons with Julianne and Miss Rhegan.
She did SO GREAT! Julianne was the best teacher ever and now Ava knows to turn and swim to the edge if she ever falls in. She is becoming quite a little fish :)
Here's some pics from the week........
Thanks Julianne, for your patience!
6 comments:
So adorable! I love when she says "We're going wimming!" She is quite the little fish now!
So great!! I loved watching the video of her "wimming"! I also love that she now thinks she is a pro swimmer who needs NO help :) Love you Bean!!!!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big she is! She is so cute in her swimsuit!! Good job Julianne!!!!
I want to see her 'wim'. She's so cute!!!
So cute! "wimming" is my favorite! We spend most everyday we can at the pool. Wish summer could last a little longer.
I think I am going to have to make a new rule at swim lessons....NO pictures of the swim nazi (that would be me)!
Good job Ava, you were a GREAT student!
Post a Comment