So my little bean broke her arm a couple of weeks ago while playing at her Nana's house.
There's been quite a bit of speculation as to who's fault this was.....
Possibly Gracie's for jumping on the bed with her.....
Maybe Hayley's for picking her up by the arm after the injury.....
All I know is that Nana and Papa were in charge of her at the time and were obviously not watching her too closely.....
???You Be The Judge???
She was SO GOOD while the Dr fixed her up!
And when she got scared she just closed her eyes until it was over.....
(she's so dang cute;)
The finished product!
She's holding the moose her Dr gave her for being such a great little patient.
I guess for now on we will have to have supervised visits to Nana and Papa's house ; )
(Now mom before you pick up the phone and call me to chew me out I'd just like to say......
hopefully you've learned your lesson)

7 comments:
Excuse me????? Your dad was NOT EVEN HERE and YOU WERE HERE when that happened!!! Aren't the parents in charge when they are present? Maybe the PARENTS need to be supervised!!!! You are a stinker Tara.
What a brave little girl! Poor Ava... and Nana too for the guilt she must feel :)
how precious is that little girl!!!
She is such a good little girl! That is so sweet that she just closed her eyes when she got scared! I love her in her little pink cast!
Tara, at least you can be grateful that you have a Nana & Papa's house close enough to go to and drop the kids off when you need to run errands or something :)
Yeah, Tara (to Sanette's comment). I guess this blog was funny after all (see the comments on Thurs. June 24th blog). Not the part about Ava, but the part about your mom not watching the kids very well. You're such a tease, I wonder where you get that from?
Ava is so dang cute! I love that little cast on her! It's so tiny! She is such a good girl!
Post a Comment