background

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Fun

 Summer is one of my favorite times!
What's better then bbq's, family, and swimming???
 Maybe Brianne mooning the camera ;)
 Or Grandma's hilarious commentary!
 OHHHHHH, how about watching Kylee's face while she enjoys a popsicle........
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
 Silly boys maybe???
Or maybe silly little girlz!
Taking pictures of Aunt Kristie while she protests and holds a towel across herself, as if to block the picture somehow ;)
No, I think I'll have to stick with nothing rocks more than bbq's, swimming, and family togetherness!
For shizzle!!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the new look for your blog. Love summer too and all the things you mentioned. Glad to have you back into the world of bloggers!! I'm just loving and glad! The end.

Krista said...

Kyky sure was ready to attack that Popsicle! haha! Love the new blog!

mrs. timberlake said...

Tara... Let me introduce you to a new blog post... New blog post this is Tara.

Nicely done, sister friend!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You finally updated your blog!!!! I love it! I have to agree that summer BBQ/swim parties are the best!!! Good times!

Brianne said...

Wahoo! I'm SO glad you finally posted...except for the picture of me of course! By the way I would like to point out that what I am "mooning" to you is my SWIMSUIT!!! Thank you very much! Have you ever heard of photo cropping...please try it next time especially if there is anything involving me and "mooning"! :) Love the new family picture!!!

Linda's Latest said...

So funny, Tara! I love to read your blogs too. It makes my day, because they always make me laugh. (Except the one about Ava's arm) :(