Aaron is a member of the Sheriff's Posse
and a couple times a year they have a gymkana for the kiddos.
This was the first one that Ava was old enough to really enjoy :)
Do you see the look of joy on her face???
This cute little cowgirl won her first THIRD place riding all by herself!!!
Apparently I didn't wipe her face off all night.....
Logan teaching Ava lots of fun tricks to do with glow sticks ;)
Ava was super excited to find a horse that was just her size!
She didn't want to get off. She kept pointing to the arena and telling it to go.
So cute!
Ava and her favorite cowboy :)
It was a great night!
The kids all did well in their age divisions and Ava was in heaven all night long.
I sure love all my cowgirls and cowboys ;)
11 comments:
OH MY HECK!! SO, SO cute! I love that 1st picture so much! She is just elated. Ava loves to find things that are just her size to sit on :) Love you Bean!!
I love your cowgirls and cowboys too!! They look like they all had a great night! Cute pics!!!!!
Gid-y-up! What a cutie.
B:
What fun! I love the picture of Logan playing with Ava. So sweet!
What wonderful memories! I just love your family to pieces!!
I love your pictures Tara! I wish we were closer so we could see you guys more often. Love you!
So Cute!! I haven't checked blogs in awhile and I love these recent one's you've done. How Fun!!!! I can't believe how fast Ava is growing :)
The picture of Ava on the pony is so cute!
What a great family!
How did I miss this post?? Your kids are so dang cute! I especially loved the picture of little Ava on the pony just her size! Made me seriously laugh out loud! So cute!!!
I was just checking to see if you really hadn't updated your blog in 3 months and yep it's right. Where the heck are you? I miss you and need an update every once in a while you know!
Oh. My. heck! Ava looks so cute on that horse! Your kids are so freakin' cute and I want to snuggle them all!!
Post a Comment