Agreed! and I love that you flew on a trapeez! Such a fun family!
You are right it doesn't get much better than that! She looks so adorable!!
It really doesn't get much better than that! That was a fun day! Who was your amazing photographer that took that picture??? :)... ME!! Man, I sure captured those bubbles good! :)
Gotta love how bubbles can entertain kids, and maybe a few "very young" parents, for hours....B:
I missed this post! cute pic! cute girl!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Agreed!
and I love that you flew on a trapeez! Such a fun family!
You are right it doesn't get much better than that! She looks so adorable!!
It really doesn't get much better than that! That was a fun day! Who was your amazing photographer that took that picture??? :)... ME!! Man, I sure captured those bubbles good! :)
Gotta love how bubbles can entertain kids, and maybe a few "very young" parents, for hours....
B:
I missed this post! cute pic! cute girl!
Post a Comment