Guess who's 13?!?
I'm not sure how this happened since I'm clearly not old enough to be the mother of a TEENAGER!
So how do you celebrate a 13th birthday with flare you ask........
by taking trapeze lessons, of course! :)
Getting ready to fly.........aaaaaagh!!!
It was a bit higher then I expected ;)
Proud Mama :)
(also the mastermind of surprising the birthday boy with trapeze lessons)
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dad assuming what we like to call, starfish formation....................hahahahahahahah!
Logan mid back flip!
Colton showing off his skills!
Pookie freaking me out! She wasn't scared at all :)
Buddies :)
Someone else getting her turn flying ;)
Our cheering squad :)
Next time we need to get you guys matching trapeze cheer outfits........
I'm thinking short skirts and tube tops would be super cute!
The whole crazy gang.............
or as we like to call ourselves.............
PROFESSIONALS!
Happy birthday, baby. I love you so much and I'm so proud of the awesome young man you are. I hope you enjoy being thirteen because you're not allowed to have anymore birthdays.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOGAN!!!
PS
To see some awesome videos of our trapeze skills click





11 comments:
What a way to celebrate becoming a teen! Your right TK you are not and do not look old enough to be the mom of a teen!! Glad it was such a blast! Wish we could have been there but we will for sure be there next time. You were for sure all "professionals". Now on that note I didn't say what you were "professionals" at...for example- you-trapeze and flying, Logan-doing awesome flips, Dad-doing starfish formation!!! :)
Hi Double Chin,
Can we talk about how you have a DECADE more experience in the parenting department? You'd think that would show for something now wouldn't ya?
Lovely Lovely to see something other than your beaten up kid on your blog.
:)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
I think this is definitely something that Logan was surprised at! Never would have dreamed that he would be getting a 'TRAPEZE' lesson... but then who would've? That was a memorable, fun night! Happy Birthday, Logan. I must say, he's my favorite teenager!
I saw the videos and it looked soooo fun! What a great experience!
Oh, such fun!
I can't believe Logee-bear is a teenager either!!! It was so fun to watch you guys! You were all naturals... well everyone but "Patrick!" :)
That is awesome! Where did you do that at? Looks sooo fun! Great idea.
That's got to be the coolest thing I've ever seen. How fun. Where did you happen to find a trapeze "get up"? Looks like you all had a blast. Your Dad's video left me in tears. What a stud. Tara, I must say that this doesn't look like your first time. Those are some serious skillz.
B:
That is the coolest idea ever....wow!! How fun!
Tara you look way too young to have a teenager!!
Yes. Yes, you are old enough to have a teenage. hahahahahahahaha!!! oh hahahahahahahaha!!!
And next time sign me up for wearing tube tops and short mini skirts!! I will most definitely attract a MAN with that get up!
Love that first picture; the close up head shot of the boy. I downloaded the hi res shot so I can check him out and displayed him life size on my monitor. WOW! He has some really good looks and gorgeous facial features. He is really frickin beautiful. This is my first year in college and I have my own apartment. I am looking for some really good looking boys I can put on display in my room in my large digital picture frame and this boy would definitely look good on display. If I put him on display I can see myself walking up to him late in the evening when I get ready for bed and turn the lights out and leaning very close and kissing him. I just luv his good looks. He will definitely make an awesome dream boy as well.
Christopher
Post a Comment