Just some cute pics of Ava :)
Day at the park
I heard Ava calling my name and this is how I found her
Water day at Nana's
Ava LOVES Bear
Spaghetti night
First bubble bath.....she wasn't so sure what she thought of it :)
Ava and Daddy hanging out with the horses.
She loves to pet the horses, but sitting on them bare back, not so much.
This is such a fun time with Ava. It's so fun to watch her personality take shape.
She entertains all of us and definitely keeps us on our toes.
Love you, Bean!
6 comments:
She is so cute! We saw her at church today and Christian and I thought she was so adorable!
Holy Cow, that spaghetti one is sooo funny! She is so stinkin cute!
Cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! How w3 love her too. Can't wait to give her hugs and kisses!
love grandma and grandpa mcmurdie
Ok... when she was in her kitchen set that made me laugh hard! She's so cute!! Gotta love that little girl!!
I agree with Krista I was also laughing so hard seeing her sitting in the kitchen set :) She is so cute no matter what she is doing or wearing (spaghetti or bubbles). Love you Bean!!!!
She just kind of makes you happy when you look at her. What a doll!
Post a Comment