Last night I went out to meet some girlfriends for dessert. One of our friends is visiting from Utah and last night was her last night here. It was lots of fun to see her again and to laugh and hang out.
When I came home that night, Aaron was watching Biggest Loser and was close to the end of it. I decided to just go ahead and watch the end of it with him and go back and watch the first part later.
I sat on the couch next to him and grabbed the couch pillows and snuggled up to them.........
Me: Ummmmm, honey, why are the couch pillows all wet????
Aaron: What?????
Me: Ya, they are all wet....... did the kids have water in here???
Aaron: -silence- (and a very strange look on his face)
Finally Aaron starts laughing and says:
This has been a very emotional night on the Biggest Loser, OK.
That right folks, my husband was sitting at home all alone on the couch, crying his little eyes out while watching the Biggest Loser. I think I laughed so hard I might have even peed my pants. The best part was how he kept trying to explain it to me:
Well, you'll understand later when you watch it.
I didn't have any tissues!
Danny just keeps pulling at my heart strings. (ok, those weren't his exact words, but close enough)
So, to all of those men out there who are closet criers when it comes to The Biggest Loser,
You're not alone..........you're not alone.

11 comments:
BIG FAT LOL. ahhahah....
That is hilarious. I'm really into that show too, I did not cry at all last night. I think Danny is a very sweet guy at all but whenever his eyes get that surprised look, I feel like his eyes are going to pop out of his head or something... haha. I like the show though, that's for sure. That's awesome, Aaron was crying.
My Aaron and I definitely cried that first week or two when that lady talked about losing her whole family in a car accident. Man, I was balling like a baby.
Seriously too funny. I have to say, I.LOVE.YOUR.POSTS.!
That was SO FUNNY!!!!! Now I finally have something to tease Aaron about! ha ha! He is so sweet though! He called Steve yesterday and gave him his condolences and asked if there was anything he could do for him. That meant a lot to Steve! I think that's cute that he cried! But he is going to hear it after all of his teasing he has done to me since I was 10!!!
Aaron, it's o.k. with me that you were crying, I was too!!!!! No teasing from the rest of you!!
This post was wonderful!! It tickled my funny bone as well as touched my heart strings. I am glad I have such a a wonderful son who can be emotional about life. Thanks Tara for sharing. love,mom mcmurdie
ha, ha, ha! I think it is great that he was crying. But I think the best part of the post was when he confessed he had no tissues so he used the pillows! I hope the wet pillows are only wet from tears and not snot! :) Also were the tissue that far away Aaron that you couldn't go get some. hee, hee! Love you Aaron!!
Tara- are you embellishing this story some? I haven't seen that episode but I'm having a hard time envisioning Aaron crying enough to dampen the pillow that much. I'm thinking he may have had the said water in the said living room where he wasn't supposed to have water, spilled it on the said pillow and thought up this great story of sensitivity. Am I right? If so, he deserves to have this posted on your blog! If not... aahhhhhh.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's great you married such a sensitive man... hahaha!! Ok... ok... I totally cried too... but hey I'm a girl! :) I think I might be laughing for like the next hour with this post. j/k
Tell Aaron he's a little girl!!
I have to take Aaron's side in this one. I cry every week watching the biggest loser.
Post a Comment