
This morning as my little angels left for school, I felt so proud of how 'green' they have made their lives.
I walked into the bathroom, and oh how sweet, they ONCE AGAIN didn't flush the toilet, you know, just trying to conserve water.......every flush counts. Mmmmm, I just want to squeeze them.
Oh, and after every meal they leave all of their food that apparently spills from their mouths as they eat, on the floor and on their kitchen chairs, to, you know, let it decompose so that we can use it on our garden later. Luckily they haven't brought in the worms to help out with that yet. But, I'm sure they will soon enough.........so sweet.
Even yesterday after a big arts and crafts project, they were sure to leave all the teeny tiny pieces of paper that they cut out, all over the floor and table, because they knew they could never make it all the way into the other room where the recycle garbage is located, and they wouldn't dare throw it into the real garbage. Sweet angels.
Oh, and one of my favorites is when they shove their dirty clothes into the little nooks and crannies of their bedroom, just so that we don't waste the water it would take to wash them. Talk about living green.
So, to my three environmentally friendly children, I'd like to say, thank you. Thank you for making the world a better place for future generations.
I can't wait until you get home from school today so I can just hug you and learn more from you.
The future looks bright.
9 comments:
hahaha! this cracked me up! i'm so glad that your kids are sooo environmentally conscious! i just hope they realize the good they are doing for the planet!!! you've taught them some valuable lessons for sure! :) what a funny post!!!
LOL! I really laughed out loud reading that one! How nice of them to be thinking of the planet in everything they do!!
so funny! You just couldn't ask for more thoughtful children. Lucky mom you :D
Hee Hee Hee!!!
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!! That was a great post!! :) Way to go kids to follow in your mommy's foot steps from when she was little. j/k
I think this is your most best post ever! Loved. It.
I have to agree with Big Ash... this one is FUNNY!!! Gotta love kids!!!
Who says children aren't environmentally conscious, I don't know very many that aren't according to your guidelines. All my children were green.
Can't stop laughing...
Post a Comment