background

Monday, November 8, 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN.........

TODAY'S THE DAY! 
My official RAGNAR training is starting today! 
 I'm going running this morning no matter how much it hurts.  Ok ok, stop saying that can't be a pic of me above, it's not, it's not, geez.  But seriously, is it too much to ask that that be what my next running pic looks like???  I'm sure the girl in that pic ate a heavenly piece of chocolate turtle praline cake made by her way too talented little sister last night before she went to bed too.  Right??? 
Ugh!  Wish me luck!!! 

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I totally thought that was you! Good luck... and don't worry... I think Krista took all the calories out of that cake when she made it... I think.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Yeah... good thing I'll be 8 months prego so that you can't pressure me into running it with you! :) Good luck! You are a rockstar!

Krista said...

What?!?!?!?! That's not you??? And you need to give yourself some more credit... I believe you helped in making that delicious masterpiece! GOOD LUCK TK!!! Love you!!!

Tara Nelson said...

Is this that amazing forever hundred mile run you did last year? And what? Between dancing and your aerobics and running? I sure thought that was you!