How do you know when you're a little behind on your house work???
When this is what your son uses to eat cereal for breakfast.......
Ummm, I guess it's time to do the dishes........or teach my sweet little
helpless children to wash dishes.........one or the other :)
When will life calm down???
5 comments:
Dirty dishes didn't seem to deter him... I say, let them wash them as they need them. My grandchildren are so resourceful!!!... and they don't get discouraged easily!
LOL!! That is actually awesome! I know someone that eats her cereal with a fork because she doesn't like milk... but she eats it out of a bowl, not a cup! ha ha! That is hilarious! Made me laugh!
Oh that's the best. I came home the other night and Wayne was using a ladle. Sometimes you just can't catch up,I so know how you feel.
That's funny and gross. What I actually find gross is that he left milk in that cup. It probably smelled NASTY!! Oh I think your kids should learn to do dishes... ONE LESS THING FOR YOU TO DO!! :)
Now that is killer funny!
B:
Post a Comment