Oh my gosh!!! Coco!!! I love you buddy!! Maybe I'll come pick up Nana so we can come give you hugs! I can not believe...oh my face hurts for you! I'm so sorry buddy! Maybe you shouldn't try that trick anymore :)
Oh MY HECK!! I seriously almost started crying for him!! Actually, my eyes are VERY wet... HOLY CRAP!!! What does my Colton need???? I will bring it to him (as long as it does NOT cost too much...) My poor baby!! LOVE you colton! Hey Colt, wait until you go back to school... maybe you should plan a show-and-tell board and be all prepared to show your gnarly(sp?) wound!! LOVE YOU COLT!!!
Holy Crap!!!!!! I am behind in my blogging! I cannot believe he has rocks embedded in his teeth! Poor kid! Sometimes, I really don't understand why boys like to do such daring things!! Give him a kiss for me!
Dear Tara, Due to unforseen circumstances my son will no longer be able to associate with your boys. It's not them...It's him. Really. He just needs..space. He's growing in a different direction. I hope they can still "be friends". They will always have a place in his heart. Sincerely, Stacey
Julianne - Of course this would never happen on my watch......so as you can probably guess, this happened while he was at the babysitters house and she decided to take a shower and leave the children unsupervised.......which is why I never shower.......
12 comments:
OH MY!!!!! What in the world????? I'd come hug him right now if I had any way to get over there!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh!!! Coco!!! I love you buddy!! Maybe I'll come pick up Nana so we can come give you hugs! I can not believe...oh my face hurts for you! I'm so sorry buddy! Maybe you shouldn't try that trick anymore :)
Oh MY HECK!! I seriously almost started crying for him!! Actually, my eyes are VERY wet... HOLY CRAP!!! What does my Colton need???? I will bring it to him (as long as it does NOT cost too much...) My poor baby!! LOVE you colton! Hey Colt, wait until you go back to school... maybe you should plan a show-and-tell board and be all prepared to show your gnarly(sp?) wound!! LOVE YOU COLT!!!
EEEESH... poor little man. Nothing hurts like asphalt. Give him a few days or so... then he'll become proud of those battle scars.. :)
B:
What in the world!!!
No more crazy tricks, Colton!
Colton - that looks like it hurts really bad. I'm so sorry...
Holy Crap!!!!!! I am behind in my blogging! I cannot believe he has rocks embedded in his teeth! Poor kid! Sometimes, I really don't understand why boys like to do such daring things!! Give him a kiss for me!
Dear Tara,
Due to unforseen circumstances my son will no longer be able to associate with your boys. It's not them...It's him. Really. He just needs..space. He's growing in a different direction. I hope they can still "be friends". They will always have a place in his heart.
Sincerely,
Stacey
Dang, that looks aweful! I'm sure when it is all scabbed over and doesn't hurt anymore he will be proud of it.
um, i will take my overwhelmingly pink/sparkly princess crap---i mean stuff--- anyday. this is more than i could handle. ick.
Tara-
Where was he when this awful accident happened???
Julianne - Of course this would never happen on my watch......so as you can probably guess, this happened while he was at the babysitters house and she decided to take a shower and leave the children unsupervised.......which is why I never shower.......
Post a Comment